The Online Consultancy with a charcoal skin. My site can be altered with a couple of clicks to reveal a completely different look and feel. All of the examples in the Portfolio have the ability to be changed with a variety of skins and colours to suit your own brand.
Suited for Business and Portfolio sites. It comes with 5 sleek skins 2 of which are demonstrated as my default site and this example. Logos are an important consideration; if you haven’t created yours yet, think about the colours and skins you prefer for your website and create your brand to show it at it’s creative best. If you already have a brand logo, it is worth thinking about the way it renders with the colour palettes you prefer.
Key features of the template:
- Fading Portfolio/Item slider
- Dropdown Menu which degrades gracefully
- Contact Us form with Captcha Security to prevent spamming if required
- Ability to customise the Theme:
5 Option Pages: General Mainpage, Portfolio, Contact, Blog
- Highly flexible: for example the 3 content columns on the mainpage could be a mix of pages, posts and widgets, all administrated through the backend
Portfolio footer offers the same type of functionality
Compatible with all major browsers including:
- IE6 IE7 IE8
- Firefox 2/3
If you want to take control of your completed website, the powerful CMS engine allows instant and easy updating of content and images with this Theme. If you would rather outsource any updates, The Online Consultancy can do this on your behalf.